Foundation Vedanta Course Postal
- One year is the duration of the Foundation Postal Vedanta Course.
- The course comprises of 24 lessons (@ of 2 lessons per month) and a total of 12 questionnaires (one questionnaire covering two lessons).
- After your enrollment, you will be receiving 2 sets (4 lessons) of lessons and two questionnaires by post.
- You have to send your answers for one questionnaire within one month from the date of receipt of lessons.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be returned to you for your observation along with the next set of 4 lessons. A grade will also be assigned to your answers.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Pujya Guruji Swami Tejomayananda Ji, the Head of the Chinmaya Mission worldwide.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CONTACT SESSIONS
CONTACT SESSIONS WITH ACHARYA
- Contact sessions are available for those opting for it during registration. Contact classes are available for online and postal students.
- Once activated by administrator , you will be provided with a link to see and choose from the available appointment slots each month with Acharya.
- Each registered student can book a slot of 30 minutes in a month for any Q&A session, any further extension to discussions between Acharya and student could be mutually scheduled.
- We will be using Skype as the means for these sessions.It is also possible for postal students to use phone to connect to the skype call.