Chinmaya Sankalpa is a platform for generous donors to contribute towards the development of various infrastructural facilities, including accommodation for Swamins, Brahmacharins, scholars and guests, conference rooms, auditorium and more. CIF, being a research organisation, conducts regular camps and events onsite and online hosting hundreds of scholars and seekers. Currently, the various infrastructural facilities at CIF include:
- Sarasvati Sabha, which is a heritage hall with a comfortable seating capacity for 75 people. It is used to conduct satsangs and discourses for a comparatively small audience.
- Chidvilas, which is an auditorium with a seating capacity for about 250 people. It serves as a venue for large camps, seminars, workshops and other spiritual and cultural events.
- Gurudev Shrine for conducting pujas and smaller events.
- Shivasree, which is the accommodation block at CIF with a capacity to accommodate around 200 people. While at CIF, campers and students enjoy a safe and comfortable stay here. CIF also has other accommodation facilities such as Scholars’ Block and Staff quarters for accommodating Swamins, Brahmacharins, visitors and CIF staff.
- Annakshetras, two dining halls and a kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment, constructed abiding traditional Kerala architecture.