Ishavasya Upanishad Webinar
Reflection….day 2
Poll:

Reflection 2.

1.one should have the notion of isaavasyam idam saravam…,in order to protect one’s Self. The result is
that one is protected from samsara
and samsara kaarya…..one is protected from ignorance and it’s effects. Everything that is seen is seen
as me myself, in my True nature. Ahameva idam sarvam.

1. When one lacks interest in walking the path of knowledge and also lacks the relevant qualifications required to walk this path(nivritti maarga), the Upanishad prescribes duty to be performed(pravritti maarga).By the dedicated performance of one’s duty, one starts purifying the mind(performance of duty has the power to purify the mind keeping raga Dvesha at bay).The mind then starts inquiring (vichaara) . Through Vichaara one starts moving towards Karmayoga,having developed ishwaraarpana budhi and Prasada budhi.The mind then starts developing the qualifications necessary to walk the path of knowledge( nivritti maarga).

3.As kurgan eva, dedicated performance of one’s duty, helps to cultivate the relevant qualities in the
mind to perform Karma yoga, which
then produces nishkaama karma

Reflection 2. 1.one should have the notion of isaavasyam idam saravam…,in order to protect one’s Self. The result is that one is protected from samsara and samsara kaarya…..one is protected from ignorance and it’s effects. Everything that is seen is seen as me myself, in my True nature. Ahameva idam sarvam. 2. When one lacks interest in walking the path of knowledge and also lacks the relevant qualifications required to walk this path(nivritti maarga), the Upanishad prescribes duty to be performed(pravritti maarga). By the dedicated performance of one’s duty, one starts purifying the mind(performance of duty has the power to purify the mind keeping raga Dvesha at bay). The mind then starts inquiring (vichaara) . Through Vichaara one starts moving towards Karmayoga, having developed ishwaraarpana budhi and Prasada budhi. The mind then starts developing the qualifications necessary to walk the path of knowledge( nivritti maarga). 3.As kurgan eva, dedicated performance of one’s duty, helps to cultivate the relevant qualities in the mind to perform Karma yoga, which then produces nishkaama karma
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft