Vedic Mathematics Postal Regular
- The course comprises of 24 lessons
- Nine months is the duration of the Vedic Mathematics Postal Course.
- After your enrollment formalities are completed, you will start receiving your lessons. You will also be given a registration number that you will have to mention in all your future correspondences.
- You may study and answer the Practice Problem sets for the first 2 lessons and send them to us via post. You will need to answer your first questionnaire at the end of Lesson 11. The lessons will follow as and when your Practice Problem sets are received.
- After your answers are checked by the Course Acharya, the same will be returned to you for your observations. A grade will be also be assigned for your answers.
- Those who successfully complete the course will be given a certificate of merit signed by Swami Advayananda, Acharya, Chinmaya International Foundation and Vinay Nair, Course Author. This will be sent by post.